Friday, March 18, 2011

I Can't Leave Behind Italy

After thinking about France, I had to remember and "commenorate" Italy and its beauty and culture!

 A couple of years ago my husband and I took a trip with his sister and brother in law to Italy. We toured Florence's art mueseum, found an Italian "outlet shopping center" with Italian designers that would make any women lust. We camped in Tuscany, experienced the beauty of Rome and the "Holy See" and saw the romance in Venice!  If France is "Ooo La La", then Italy is "Aaahhh, Muah"!!!

The Italian designers are my favorite, even above the French! And there is nothing to compare the rolling hills, the grape fields, and sunny skies of Tuscany!  But, then there are all those Italian artists that can't be outdone! But, what about all the history there? I wish I'd been more "read" about the Renaissance! What a fabulous country!

No comments: